CEO and the owner of „Aprise” Ltd. Eriks Codars have more than twenty-five years experience working in fireplace`s and design area. He had been working not only in Baltic States, but also in Russia and other Europe countries.
Company co-owner Ilze Codare BC.(Psyh) Mg. (MBI) takes care of the cooperation with clients and partners.
Public relations & marketing specialist Kristīne Geida has more than 4 years experience working in communication area.
„Aprise” Ltd. is a family company that creates design projects, individual design fireplaces and stoves. We lead our clients to the whole project – starting from specifying the desires of the customer, to creating design and making happened whole process until the development of a ready project.
„Aprise” Ltd. doesn`t have a standard solutions – each project is unique, because it forms the central place of every house: the heart where family, friends and partners come together to enjoy fellowship, peace, joy and love. That is the reason why company motto is – from sketch to masterpiece.
The company can be proud of an individual approach to every client. When creating individual projects, we do not forget about the application of ceramic clay pots, heat accumulating plates and other heat-preserving materials.
Diligence, an individual approach to each project and competitive experience are those three things that the best describes the work of “Aprise” Ltd. collective.
“Aprise” is a company with a clear vision – to bring the Kingdom of Heaven in each house with each project, as well as with its team which has a huge experience and capacity to carry out daring design ideas.
To be a family company that works by principle “Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.” /Col. 3:23, NLT/
For clients: to provide first-class service, to bring love into communication, to promise less and do more. To change perceptions about the construction sphere. To hear the client’s necessity – not to sell the standard item.
To the staff: to teach the principles of our values, to encourage them and to unlock their potential.
To partners: to observe honest business principles, to be precise, optimistic and encouraging through each phase of communication.
- Faith. I believe in God, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom” (Ps.111.:10)
- Righteousness. The cornerstone of my business is Word of God – Bible. “Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness” (2 Cor.9:10)
- Honesty. I have been using the principles of fairness. “Dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is His delight.” (Prov.11:1)
- Honor. I am creating culture of honor in society with other people.
- Trust and Responsibility. I am trustfull to the Word of God and I everything to be a person of trust. “Truth shall spring out of the earth, and righteousness shall look down from heaven” (PS 85)
- Love. I create loving relationship with everyone I meet. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Tim.1:7)
- Thankfulness. For all my success I am thankful to God and testify about His works in my life. I am ready to give away what Ive received.”while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God.”(2 Cor.9:11)